In an increasingly sedentary world, we believe that sport is a way to improve well-being and health among a large majority of people.
Sport Heroes is a startup offering SaaS solutions (Software as a service) to create, manage and animate communities around sport and well-being. Our services allow us to support, develop and enhance the value of sports enthusiasts throughout their practice.
We are currently working with more than 300 customers and 1,500,000 users in 150 countries.
Our solutions are used by brands (e.g. Adidas, Asics, Coca-Cola), major event organisers (e.g. Paris 2024, IRONMAN), NGOs (e.g. UNICEF, WWF) and companies (e.g. Orange, BNP, PwC) to animate their communities of customers, fans or employees.
Sport Heroes also has its own services: Running Heroes, Cycling Heroes and Swimming Heroes. These stimulating programmes are available in France, the UK and Australia and have more than one million members. We also enable brands to reach these communities through advertising campaign.
The success of Sport Heroes is based on :
- Flexibility: fast implementation and a high level of personalisation.
- Universality: technology compatible with all connected objects on the market.
- Simplicity: all-in-one solutions containing all the features to effectively animate a community on the long term.
- Expertise: the recognised know-how of our team of 70 enthusiasts to efficiently animate any type of community (internal/external, more or less sporty).
- Internationally located : offices in Paris, London, Madrid and Sydney to support our clients all around the world.